2014 HPL FESTIVAL
August 19-25, 2014, around HP Lovecraft’s birthday.
Our main event site on Second Life
featured a re-creation of the marvelous
Lovecraft tale “At the Mountains of Madness,”
a very ambitious endeavor that proved to be
a truly thrilling 3D graphical experience!
As always, the Lovecraft Festival hosted a group
of wonderful product vendors and include
activities and events that made for a great
experience to all who visited!
Our fine charity of choice, Autism National Committee (AutCom), will again be the recipient of our fund raising efforts! Rosalie Fleury was our in-SL contact from that organization who worked so hard to educate the Second Life citizens about autism.
We raised approximately $350 US cash, plus direct donations to the AutCom store “barrel”!
VENDOR FEES 43500
DONOR CANS 30897
TOTAL GIVEN 156359
EXPENSES PAID (Lease, etc.) 67107
TOTAL TO AUTCOM 89252
TOTAL direct donations to
AUTCOM Store Barrel 15000
.THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE TO THANK!
– OUR SPONSORS who provided eye-popping and mostly creepy stuff for visitors to buy! (A special shoutout to Jubjub Forder who provided us with extra props and gifts).
– OUR ENTERTAINMENT: Aura Fitzgerald (auricrose) of Auradacious! and Bad Amplitude.
– OUR SIM BUILDERS: Mountains of Madness: Jimmy Branagh, Leeandra.ellisson, Myrtil Igaly // Main vendor and entertainment areas: motley (delwyn.druth) and Felice Nightfire.
– OUR SIM MUSIC: Fitch Lekvoda
– Our thanks to FRENZY (frenzy23) for creating our 2014 poster and her publicity work on our behalf.
– OUR BLOGGERS and EDITORS: Marsha Warwillow (slGoth Magazine); Gwen Gothly at Macabre Beauty;
- OUR WEB SITE: Unnr
– The Watchers (admins): Arik Metzger, Flenser Juergens,